Happy October! The purpose of this month’s post is to serve as a single source for some useful online tools to help simplify some of life’s financial decisions. We have not revisited this topic in a while.
For more financial resources from ASDA, visit ASDAnet.org for our “Paying for Dental School” page. You’ll find everything from a Debt 101 Guide to scholarship and grants listing. You can always check out the Money Monday archives as well!
- Sofi.com : This is a great site where you can easily see what you could save by re-financing your student loans. While Sofi is one company that refinances student loans, there are also others to consider as well.
- Truecar.com: If you are thinking about buying a car, use this site first to see what other people have ACTUALLY paid for the same car you are considering.
- Hud.gov This is a good resource if you are thinking of buying a home. You will find some great tips and articles about mortgages, foreclosure and more.
- 360financialliteracy.org: This is a great website that covers a WIDE array of topics, from tax and debt calculators to budgeting and saving for retirement.
- Annualcreditreport.com You can access one free credit report each year from each of three different services. Use this site to access your reports about once every four months.
If you have some of your own tried and true resources, comment and add to our list!
~Megan Mathers, J.D., Mathers Law