With grant funding from Crest + Oral-B, the ADA has spent the last year developing a suite of wellness programs for dentists and their teams. Explore these programs and more that support your financial wellness, your day-to-day clinic work and your overall self-care.
- A special issue of Dental Practice Success offers Financial Foundations for the New Dentist to support navigating the financial journey from dental school to career.
- Plan Your Financial Journey includes experts from across the ADA’s financial partners offering tips for navigating debt and early career financial concerns. It’s free, and you can earn one CE credit.
- ADA.org/Money is the new home to resources and materials to support dental students and early career dentists in finding answers to financial questions and concerns.
- Read the New Dentist Now blog for peer-to-peer advice for managing student debt.
- Get moving with Class Pass, a new program that provides free on-demand fitness classes and workouts as well as discounted passes to gyms and in-person classes. Visit ADA.org/ClassPass and enter code ADA2021.
- Read tips and tricks for managing PPE, and view this webinar to learn some workarounds for managing discomfort.
- Watch “Resilience in the Face of Uncertainty,” by best-selling author, MTV star and mental health advocate Ben Nemtin. This free, on-demand webinar will advise how you can increase your wellbeing in times of stress, anxiety and burnout.
- Watch and share this short video that reminds us to take care of ourselves so we can take care of others. Top it off with a supported breathing exercise to help you take a breather from life’s chatter.
- Learn how to recognize when a colleague is struggling and identify ways to be supportive through the webinar Mental Health, Dentistry & You, from the ADA and NAMI Chicago, available for free to ASDA/ADA student members.
Check out ADA.org/wellness for additional resources, and be well!
This blog post was sponsored by the American Dental Association.