This content is sponsored and does not necessarily reflect the views of ASDA.
Day and night, you’re focused on learning so that you can become a capable, compassionate dentist. But, there’s more involved with being a successful dentist than providing excellent care. Personal and practice financial management is a vital part of building a career in dentistry – and allowing you to lead the life you imagined.
While student debt may not necessarily be on your mind as you focus on your studies, it’s a concern for many dentists after finishing dental school. The newly designed Center for Professional Success has financial resources and debt calculators to help you understand some options available to you when it comes to managing your student debt.
In addition, ADA.org/MyDebt is a new go-to place for new dentists to learn about budgeting tips, loan repayment options and a loan consolidation service. The ADA has an exclusive student loan refinancing offer with Darien Rowayton Bank (DRB) which offers ADA members considering loan consolidation special rates and benefits.
- Members save an average of $33,000 over the life of their loan
- You will receive an extra .25% rate reduction as an ADA member
- It is free to apply, no obligation to accept
- You can refinance both federal and private loans
- There is no application, origination or prepayment fees
- Loans are forgiven in cases of documented permanent disability or death
- There is easy online application process
~ADA Center for Professional Success