Congrats to those of you who recently matched! The stress of that process has, hopefully, subsided, and now it’s time to think about what happens next.
This time of your career is critical. Staying involved in organized dentistry can provide that extra support you need, so the 163,000 members of the ADA have waived dues for 2020 graduates. Recent graduates get $0 ADA national dues* for 18 months after graduation. And if you are going into a graduate program, you can receive $0 ADA national dues* for the duration of your program. Sign up at ADA.org/SigningDay.
Regardless of where your plans take you after graduation, you can access ADA resources that can give you a strong foundation for your career, including:
- Dentist Employment Agreements: A Guide to Key Legal Provisions: Know the questions to ask and discussions to have before you sign.
- Manage debt: Find tips and tools on navigating student loans and debt.
- ADA Library & Archives: Access eJournals, eBooks, evidence-based tools, including MEDLINE, Cochrane Library, DYNAMed®, one-on-one research help and more.
- ADA CE Online: Access all current CE Online courses for free for two years following graduation and stay on the cutting-edge of learning. No promo code is needed; just log on to ADACEOnline.org and start taking courses at no charge.
- ADA Practice Transitions: Subscribe to the ADAPT blog, featuring the popular series “Transition Tales & Truths” and “What Went Wrong Wednesdays.”
Create a strong foundation for your career — maintain your ADA membership at ADA.org/SigningDay.
*state and local dues may apply
This blog post was sponsored by the American Dental Association.